ERP is a set of integrated business applications, or modules which carry out common business functions such as general ledger, accounting, or order management.IT software that integrates business activities across an enterprise.ERP software applications enable companies to implement resource planning through the integration all of the processes needed to run their companies with a single-core system.
Why We Need ERP?
Standardization of Software
Various business processes within an organization utilize applications to manage similar operations which can lead to chaotic data transfer, time-consuming processes, and security gaps.
Better Accounting and Financial Reporting
An integrated ERP application which keeps track of your incoming and outgoing transactions can negate the need for repetitive data entry work and increase the visibility of crucial operational data through a centralized platform.
Faster Response Times
To deliver better customer service, your front-line executives and sales team need maximum access to all information across all departments, the systems need to be integrated into one centralized unit.
Regulatory Compliance and Security
The integration of multiple processes into one unified system makes it easier for your system administrators to control and monitor the security of your software.
Mobility and Flexibility
ERP solutions today can process multiple functions by leveraging a centralized database to provide accurate information to any user, anywhere in the world, on any device. Remote access to the database and critical numbers saves time and effort, and ensures the delivery of quality work within deadlines.
DIFFERENT MODULES OF OUR SOFTWARES
- POS for Restaurant,Bar,Accounts & Inventory
- MIS Report and Analysis Tools
Power ERP Dashboard
- Purchase Order, Quote and Inventory
- AP, AR, GL and Double Entry Book Keeping
- Back Office System integrated with Billing
- Inventory and Asset Management
- Profit Loss, Trial Balance, Audit trail
- Income and Expense management
- Web Attendance System
- Document Management System
- Biometric and other third-party integration
- Knowledge Management System
- Onboarding and offboarding
- Event and CSR Management
- Holidays and Leave Management
- App, Web and Device Attendance
- Project Report, Daily Sales Report
- Finance Reports
- HR Reporting
- Inventory Report
- Sales and Purchase Report
- Various Reporting